Kalinoski Law Offices P.C.
A Criminal Defense, Family Law and Injury Law Firm in Scranton
Free Initial Consultations 570-906-8173
Areas & Topics

August 2015 Archives

Considerations regarding parental relocation

For parents who have recently gone through a divorce, various legal issues such as property division and child support can make life stressful. However, parental relocation is often especially tricky and difficult for both of a child's parents. Furthermore, the laws vary from one state to another, which can make the process even more complicated. In Scranton, and across Pennsylvania, parents who have any questions or concerns regarding parental relocation need to immediately assess their case and understand how state law may affect their situation.

Taking a look at the custody rights of grandparents

When grandparents are unable to see their grandchildren, they may experience profound sadness. Also, grandchildren who are no longer able to have a relationship with their grandparents sometimes suffer negative consequences, which is why people should recognize their grandparent rights. In some cases, grandparents may want to consider taking legal action to secure visitation rights or child custody, depending on the circumstances. In Scranton, Pennsylvania, and across the entire U.S., ensuring that children receive the care they need is a top priority and grandparents who have been wrongfully denied access to their grandchildren should explore all avenues.

Reaching out to people dealing with property division

For someone who is separating from their spouse, various legal matters can make life hectic, such as spousal support and the custody of children. However, the division of marital property can be especially troubling for some people in Scranton, Pennsylvania. At Kalinoski Law Offices P.C., we work hard to help clients who are in this position get a handle on the situation.

Can you keep your ex from moving away with your kids?

Like most parents in Scranton, you no doubt have the desire to develop and maintain a strong relationship with your children. That desire can be put to the test after a divorce. If your ex-spouse is awarded physical custody of your children and then attempts to relocate, your relationship with your children could become strained even further. If you are currently facing this scenario, state law does allow you the chance to keep your ex from moving.

Contact Us

Kalinoski Law Offices P.C.
108 North Washington Ave, Suite 604
Scranton, PA 18503

Phone: 570-906-8173
Scranton Law Office Map