At Kalinoski Law Offices P.C. in Scranton, Pennsylvania, our success representing clients in a broad range of legal matters stems from attorney Craig P. Kalinoski's dedication to early investigation and preparation of the case, as well as personal attention to clients.
Having practiced law for more than ten years, Mr. Kalinoski has earned a reputation as a highly skilled trial lawyer with extensive knowledge in a broad range of legal areas. We are committed to providing high-quality representation to individuals and families throughout northeast Pennsylvania with unsurpassed personal service and unrelenting advocacy. We counsel individuals in a variety of legal areas, including:
- Personal injury — Advocating for full compensation if you or someone you love has been injured in a car accident or any other type of accident due to someone else's negligence.
- Workers' compensation — Recovering the full amount you deserve and protecting your rights regarding returning to work if you are injured on the job.
- Wills and estates — Consulting individuals about protecting their assets and planning for the future with wills, trusts and other estate planning tools.
- Consumer protection — Handling everything from food poisoning and faulty products to property tax appeals and fraud.
- Civil rights — We represent individuals who have been subjected to police brutality and violation of their constitutional rights, as well as discrimination based on legally protected characteristics such as age, race, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation and religion.
- Whistleblower lawsuits — Also known as qui tam lawsuits, we represent individuals who have information that could reveal misconduct, waste or fraud on the part of an employer or contracted affiliate of the government. You may be able to recover a monetary reward provided under the legislation of the Federal False Claims Act and other similar legislation.
Meet With Our Experienced Attorney
We will review the facts of your case and recommend the best course of action during a free initial consultation. Call 570-906-8173 or email us to schedule an appointment.